Friday, July 20, 2012

Stamp-A -Faire Meet and Greet


  Happy Friday! The eve before the long awaited SAF 2012.

SAF-2012-Logo

My neighbor, Elise (aka Bunni on the forum) & I plan to craft together tomorrow during SAF. However we will be doing so only in the afternoon as I have to help my son clean his 3 story level house since new renters will be moving in on Sunday.

We decided to get together for a bit this evening.

  Instead of s'more, we opted for some white wine.
                                                             Elise aka Bunni


                                                             me, Carol aka krillsister

 Since we polished off the bottle in less than an hour, I think there will be no more crafting tonight. Looking forward to tomorrow! Cheers!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two look like you are already having a great time and the big day isn't even here yet! I'm thrilled that you two will get to hang out and stamp for a bit in the afternoon even though you have other things going on. Enjoy the day! :)

Mara Campbell said...

cheers to you both!!! I think white wine is a fine choice over smores, hee hee! I can't wait to see what you craft tomorrow!!

Kara said...

Cheers! I had a glass with you:). Enjoy and hope to see you tomorrow!

Teresa said...

Great way to kick things off! Have fun tomorrow!

Rhonda said...

Cheers ladies. Have fun tomorrow.

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Awww....I hope you two have a BALL tomorrow!! Can't wait to see your projects!! xo

Ginger Claire said...

Cheers Carol & Elise, or even bottoms up :-) have a great day. Anna & I will join you for another tipple later today xx

Colleen said...

It is always fun to share the day with someone who 'uderstands' this whole crafting thing! Have fun, laugh, drink and make cards!

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great time! I had a new-to-cardmaking friend over and more time was spent talking and playing w/ the babies than anything :) But what fun!

Joyce said...

What a great time you had. Wish I were there to share in the wine. I looked at all the projects you made during the day, and they are all great. I love your sweet little card set, and I think that Danielle referred a link to some small envelopes in the PTI store, although not sure if they are mailable size. I did Betsy's card set, but want to do Danielle's, too.